- High Quality VOIP Phone Systems
- Top Rated VOIP System Dealers
- The Best Deals
How Much Do VOIP Phone Systems Cost?
One of the main reasons tha VoIP phone systems (Voice over Internet Protocol) are so popular is due to the fact that it can save your business a ton of money. VoIP phone systems are easy to set up and phone service packages are straightforward and offer tons of standard features. You should expect to pay around $30 to $75 for voip phone service per line, but this article will cover the cost associated with setting up a new VOIP system for your office.
VoIP System Costs Based on Size
VoIP phone system costs vary greatly depending on how many lines you need, so here's some example prices based on the VoIP phone system sizes:
- 16 Line Systems - $6,000 - $25,000
- 24 Line Systems - $12,000 - $35,000
- 48 Line Systems - $15,000 - $40,000
- 64 Line Systems - $30,000 - $50,000
Factors Influencing VOIP Phone System Prices
There are a bunch of factors which influence how much you should expect to pay for a VoIP phone system, here are just a few of the main factors:
- Manufacturer / Brand - The phone systems will vary depending on whether you choose Cisco, Avaya, Toshiba, RingCentral, LG or a Panasonic system.
- Number of Lines - This is probably the largest factor when it comes to how much you can expect to pay.
- Number of Locations - If you have multiple locations and you want to use the same phone system, you should expect to pay more.
- Condition - You can save a ton of money by purchasing a used or refurbished VoIP phone system.
- Features Needed - The more features that your company needs in it's phone system, the more it will typically cost. Most VOIP systems come with many standard features.
Are you ready to compare prices on VoIP phone systems for your small business? Complete the quick and easy quote request form and you'll receive free price quotes from the top VOIP phone system suppliers in your area in just a few minutes. You won't find better prices on VOIP systems anywhere else.